General Policies, Information, & FAQs
We will always try to be available to answer your questions, but since even we have to sleep sometimes, we have tried to gather as much information for you as possible right on our site. Please check out our links to Warranties, Shipping and Returns Policies as well as the information listed below. And, if you do have any questions at the end of your search, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Customer Service team!
Returns are allowed within 30 days of receiving an order. All returns will be refunded on the method of payment used and will be subject to a $9.99 return shipping fee.
To process a return, please contact customer service by emailing email@example.com
Please check that your item meets the following criteria for return before sending it back to our warehouse. Be courteous and ask yourself the following question: would you be pleased to receive this item (in this condition) if we sent it to you as a new purchase? We reserve the right to refuse or limit refunds for returned items.
What is Refundable Condition?
- No tags, no refunds, no exceptions – you MUST send the tags back with your item or we cannot refund you.
- Returned items must be free of scuffs, scratches, obvious damage or wear, stains and hair.
- Please include all original packaging with your returned item (including protective bags if possible).You must include the original shoebox with any returning shoes or your return will not be accepted.
- Please do not use product boxes (i.e. helmets, shoes, etc) as the shipping box when returning items. Put the product box into a secondary box (the same way we ship them to you) so that the items and their packaging are protected while they ship back to us. Otherwise, we will not be able to accept those items back for a refund.
If you return an item in non-refundable condition, it will be held at our warehouse. It is your responsibility to arrange pick-up and shipping for these items back to you.
Purchases from TheVan.ca are only final sale if the individual product in question is marked as “Final Sale”, or if belongs to one of the following categories:
- Long Underwear
Items that are marked final sale on the website are not eligible for exchange or return.
All orders over $200 (before taxes) will automatically be shipped for free. If your order is under $200, you will be charged a flat shipping fee of $9.99.
When will I be charged?
Your credit card will be charged at the time your order is placed.
Can I use my debit card?
At this time, our site will only take Canadian Visa, MasterCard or American Express Credit Cards.
Do you have PayPal?
No, at this time we do not offer PayPal. But we are actively working on offering this in the near future.
Can I use an International Credit Card?
Sorry, but we can only accept Canadian Credit Cards with a Canadian billing address.
Our team is small (but full of passion) and we work hard to give you the best experience that we can. However, if you are experiencing trouble with our website, here are some great troubleshooting tips to try at home which could get you back on the right track.
The first and easiest step is just to try hitting Refresh on your browser and starting fresh. You would be surprised how often that works!
Some browsers can interact with websites differently. If you are having trouble with one browser, try switching to another one and often that can solve the problem for you.
If you come across a problem that you can’t solve with these basic tips, please send us an email right away so we can try to help you as best we can. If you are emailing us about a website issue, please include the following information:
- Your name and contact information
- The issue you were having (Please be as specific as possible. While accurate, ”your website doesn’t work” or “it didn’t let me buy anything” will not help us get to the bottom of the issue).
- If you were looking to buy an item, please give us the name, colour and size of the item so that we can make sure it is available in inventory.
- The browser you were using (Chrome, Safari,Mozilla, Internet Explorer, etc).
- Your operating system (Windows, MAC, Linux, etc).
- Your device; were you using a laptop, PC, mobile phone, etc.
- Did you try any of the above troubleshooting ideas listed above? If so, which ones?
The more information you can give us, the faster we can solve your issue and help you get the item you want.
Become a TheVan.ca Member!
You don’t need an account to shop at TheVan.ca, but there are a lot of advantages to membership such as:
- Checkout will be a breeze! You can choose to save your address information so that you don’t have to enter that in every time you fill out an order
- View your order history anytime. You can check to see if an order is Processing or Complete.
- Exclusive access to Members Only Sales and Savings!
Is there a membership fee?
No fees! Creating an account with TheVan.ca is totally free and open to anyone.
What are you doing with my personal information?
If you have any questions about these policies or our site in general, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Service team anytime via email at Help@TheVan.ca. We are always happy to help!